Skip to content
Boxed OnlineGary Kellett · Architect · CTO · AI, home

Free, 30 minutes, no pitch deck

Book a 30-minute call

Tell me what's stuck. In 30 minutes you'll know whether to fix it, buy it, build it or leave it.

Three questions

That's all. It takes about a minute.

The process, system or decision that's slowing you down. A sentence is fine.

I use your details only to reply to this request. See the privacy notice.

I reply personally within one working day.

Before you book

Is it a sales call?
No. There's no pitch deck. If I'm not the right person, I'll say so and point you to someone who is.
Do I need to prepare?
No. The three questions on this page are all I need. Bring the spreadsheet if you have one.
Who will I speak to?
Me, Gary. Not an account manager or a junior. The person on the call is the person who does the work.
What does it cost?
Nothing. The call is free, and so is the automation proof if your process qualifies.